Social Emotional Learning Resource Kit
Are you committed to teaching lessons that nurture young leaders, but exhausted with researching and creating weekly lessons that matter? Do you have a packed calendar of lessons and groups to complete but are you running out of creative ideas to make the lessons happen?
Wyatt and I can help! We have created a Counselor Resource Kit that will take you all the way through the entire school year with lesson plans, activities and stories to read. There is even a Wyatt puppet to help keep the younger kids’ attention with interactive lessons.
I know—it’s unbelievable! Here’s what it includes:
- 9 Wyatt picture books-each is a grab ‘n go lesson with discussion questions and an activity in the back
- The Elementary School Counselor Book of Lesson Plans– 32 grab ‘n go lessons, sample lesson assessments and a calendar to structure your entire year
- One Wyatt the Wonder Dog puppet with bandanna to accompany the Wyatt stories.
- Wyatt’s Little Book of Lesson Plans, Worksheets and Activities to extend the Wyatt picture book lessons.
- The Elementary School Counselor’s Book of Leadership Lessons—28 lessons based on Stephen Covey’s 7 Habits of Highly Effect People
- A Wyatt tote bag to carry it all in:)
It’s got Wyatt doing the happy dance and he can’t wait to send YOU, your very own kit. See why I was so excited?